Shop with confidence
The lamborgini under preventive face masks, the electric mask. After testing several electric masks we found this line does it best. Super comfortable, easy breathing and a hardly audible fan mechanism. The filters are top notch, and the comfort is simply snug. An incredibly efficient battery ensures a long life time whilst remaining small and portable.
The breathing mask is far from the mouth to ensure maximum efficiency in protection against airborn deceases and pollutants. The special fan allows fresh air to come inside the mask, funneled through the filter to reduce the polutants and minimize the risk of contamination whilst still providing the same breathing experience as without a mask.
There are three electric masks in their line, allowing you a choice for the perfect fit. The Q5PRO is the entry model, providing a general facial fit and default functionalities. All three masks have a different dimension, where different facial types are taken into account. So make sure to choose the mask which best fits your face type. See the comparision sheet for further details.
Recommendations and precautions:
- Wash the mask once or twice a week depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the mask after each wash. If you notice any tears in the fabric, discontinue use to prevent degradation in filtering capabilities.
- Filters cannot be washed and reused.
- Dispose of filters and place new ones once or twice a week depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the filter after each use to check for polution indicators. Wash hands with disinfectants before handling the filter to prevent contamination with bacteria and virusses.
- Follow face mask wear and remove instructions (linked) at all times.
- Ensure any minors are under guardianship of adults whilst wearing the mask. Do not let children under 4 years of age, or children of any age prone to put things in their mouth near the mask. This is not a toy and has not been childproofed.
- Where possible, adhere to a 2 hour wearing time maximum. Breath fresh air for half an hour before wearing the mask again.This allows for the nasal cavity to cool down and any respiratory resistance to fade back to regular levels.
- Extended wearing of any facial mask can cause heating of the nasal canal, weakening nasal mucosa and cavity over time.
- Shorten the time of wearing the facial mask if you get forced resparation.If these incidents repeat please consult with a medical professional as to the best practices for continued wear.
- Stop using the product immediately if difficulties of breathing manifest after removing the mask.Consult with your medical professional before continuing the use of the mask.
Technical information and references
GB2626-2006 is the approved particulate respirator to help reduce exposures to airborne particulate, including PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- PM2.5 refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair.
- Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
- PM10 refers to the same as PM2.5 but with a diameter of less than 10 micrometers instead.
- An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
- The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles as per the FDA guidelines.