Shop with confidence
The lamborgini under preventive face masks. The mask is designed with a special 3D face trimming design for the perfect one-size fits all model without compromizing on air gaps or wearing comfort. An environmentally friendly silicon interior breathing mask ensures a non-irritable and comfortable wearing experience. The High-density polyester PU sponge effectively filters PM2.5. An incredibly efficient battery ensures a long life time whilst remaining small and portable. The filter is extremely durable and only needs changing once or twice a month.
The breathing mask is far from the mouth to ensure maximum efficiency in protection against airborn deceases and pollutants. The special fan allows fresh air to come inside the mask, funneled through the filter to reduce the polutants and minimize the risk of contamination whilst still providing the same breathing experience as without a mask. Three speeds allow for control on your fresh air intake inside the mask, all operated through the convenience of an elegant button.
Recommendations and precautions:
- Wash the mask once or twice a week depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the mask after each wash. If you notice any tears in the fabric, discontinue use to prevent degradation in filtering capabilities.
- Filters cannot be washed and reused.
- Dispose of filters and place new ones once or twice a month depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the filter after each use to check for polution indicators. Wash hands with disinfectants before handling the filter to prevent contamination with bacteria and virusses.
- Follow face mask wear and remove instructions (linked) at all times.
- Ensure any minors are under guardianship of adults whilst wearing the mask. Do not let children under 4 years of age, or children of any age prone to put things in their mouth near the mask. This is not a toy and has not been childproofed.
- Where possible, adhere to a 2 hour wearing time maximum. Breath fresh air for half an hour before wearing the mask again.This allows for the nasal cavity to cool down and any respiratory resistance to fade back to regular levels.
- Extended wearing of any facial mask can cause heating of the nasal canal, weakening nasal mucosa and cavity over time.
- Shorten the time of wearing the facial mask if you get forced resparation.If these incidents repeat please consult with a medical professional as to the best practices for continued wear.
- Stop using the product immediately if difficulties of breathing manifest after removing the mask.Consult with your medical professional before continuing the use of the mask.
Technical information and references
GB2626-2006 is the approved particulate respirator to help reduce exposures to airborne particulate, including PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- PM2.5 refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair.
- Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
- PM10 refers to the same as PM2.5 but with a diameter of less than 10 micrometers instead.
- An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
- The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles as per the FDA guidelines.
- KN95 respirators are the same as N95 masks but also protect against particles which contain oil.
- KN99 respirators will filter out slightly more (4% to be precise) polluted particles but N95 mask offers 50% lesser breathing resistance than N99. It means you can wear the N95 mask for longer duration without feeling suffocated. As such we only offer N95 and KN95 masks.