This product is excempt from our free return policy. It is offered by one of our most trusted suppliers but they cannot perform this service on select items. This product is meant for the international market and focussed on fast delivery in the EU. USA delivery times can vary day to day and are not guarantueed.
The mask is designed with flexible cotton and adjustable straps to fit most face shapes and sizes . The pragmatic and effective design allows for a unisex appeal. Simply slide the filter into the compartment at the face side of the mask. The mask is very similar to this product, but has thinner earstraps for a more slender appeal and comes default with a KN95 certification.
The breathing valve can reduce heat, moisture and fogging build-up inside, effectively reducing respiratory resistance. Protects against 95% (KN95 certified) of all airborne polutants and any oil-free particles in the air.
Recommendations and precautions:
- Wash the mask once or twice a week depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the mask after each wash. If you notice any tears in the fabric, discontinue use to prevent degradation in filtering capabilities.
- Filters cannot be washed and reused.
- Dispose of filters and place new ones once or twice a week depending on usage frequency and air pollutant level.
- Physically inspect the filter after each use to check for polution indicators. Wash hands with disinfectants before handling the filter to prevent contamination with bacteria and virusses.
- Follow face mask wear and remove instructions (linked) at all times.
- Ensure any minors are under guardianship of adults whilst wearing the mask. Do not let children under 4 years of age, or children of any age prone to put things in their mouth near the mask. This is not a toy and has not been childproofed.
- Where possible, adhere to a 2 hour wearing time maximum. Breath fresh air for half an hour before wearing the mask again.This allows for the nasal cavity to cool down and any respiratory resistance to fade back to regular levels.
- Extended wearing of any facial mask can cause heating of the nasal canal, weakening nasal mucosa and cavity over time.
- Shorten the time of wearing the facial mask if you get forced resparation.If these incidents repeat please consult with a medical professional as to the best practices for continued wear.
- Stop using the product immediately if difficulties of breathing manifest after removing the mask.Consult with your medical professional before continuing the use of the mask.
Technical information and references
GB2626-2006 is the approved particulate respirator to help reduce exposures to airborne particulate, including PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- PM2.5 refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair.
- Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
- PM10 refers to the same as PM2.5 but with a diameter of less than 10 micrometers instead.
- An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
- The 'N95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles as per the FDA guidelines.